You may have seen rocking chairs, dining room furniture, cabinets, and desks for sale at very low prices. Then, seeing the price of something of ours, you think: "That's a lot of money for a chair!" (or whatever). If it is all about price, we can't compete. If it is about value in relation to price, we lead.
Our furniture is:
- Designed for comfort, beauty, utility, and longevity, not for ease of making.
- Built of cherry, walnut, maple, mahogany, and mesquite, not "cherry finish," "walnut finish"...
- Handmade in the United States by skilled and dedicated craftsmen and women using construction and finishing techniques of the highest order.
- Finished to reveal the color, figure, and character of fine wood and to delight your eye and hand.
- Purchased for investment, not consumption. You can use it for a lifetime and pass it on.
- Guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the investor.
In particular, our chairs are:
- Contoured to fit your body (See How We Design a Chair). Curves and contours are far more difficult to produce and, if they are in the right places, are far more valuable in use than straights and flats.
- Sculpted into a coherent form that graces its room with distinction.
- Constructed to stay tight.
- Easy to use for they are light.
- Guaranteed to to beautiful and comfortable FOR YOU, either by our promise of a full refund or by a trial in your home for free.
Some people think our prices are too low.